Blogger Templates

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Very Last Message To You

Yea, we have just broke up today. I planned to delete everything of yours in my phone or whatever it is, but I found out that there's just too much of them and I don't feel like deleting all that. There's so many memories of us and I don't know should I delete them.

This time, for the first time, we are really dedicated in breaking up. None of us say sorry nor asking the other one to stop or whatever action to stop us from breaking up. Perhaps, this time is really the end. To be honest, this is not the result I want. But since I can't give you the freedom you desire, and I want to be cared like how you did last time while you can't, maybe this is the best way to both of us. I know you're suffer when you're with me. Words you asked for break up that day are still in my mind. You told me that I can't give you the freedom you desire and the freedom you desire is I have to allow you to go for every single outing you want and never say 'no'. I apologise for being a control freak and I apologise for can't giving you such freedom.

I called you several times when you were with your friends yesterday and none of the calls is more than 5 minutes. Yet, you scolded me for calling you too frequent. The first message I saw when I woke up, was the informing message you sent me to let me know that you're going to pulau pangkor now. I don't know what kind of feelings should I have. But I just can't control myself. We promised each other that we will Skype every night unless there's really special case. Last night, you went back home at 2.30am and told me that you were talking to your mum so we can't Skype. You said that you will accompany me today yet today you were already on the way to pulau pangkor with your friends.And when I asked you when can we chat, you said tomorrow again. I'm tired of all these tomorrow,tomorrow and tomorrow. You never have time for me. The first day you went back to your hometown, you were busy helping your dad. The second day, you were busy hanging out with your friends. And today, the third day, you were busy with your sudden vacation. I'm not sure how should I feel.

I've never thought that there'll be couple who think that they have talk to much in a day. I've never thought that there'll be couple who think they have spend more time together. This is just so weird. I know you have your life and I have mine. But don't you know that I've spend a lot of time on you and you're like my world which I'm always around you?

I've never thought that our relationship will end in this way. Never. But it just ended.

You're important to me. I hope you know. Although we are not couple anymore, but I still hope that you can be safe and take care of yourself all the time. I wish my decision can give you the freedom you desire as you will be free after all. Remember, not to find a Scorpio girlfriend anymore because most of us are like this I think.

Thanks for everything you've done for me and thanks your caring me and take care of me during this period of time. This, should be the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment